JAC: WRAPPING UP ’19 AND LOOKING TOWARDS 2020
The 2019 season has now come to a close for Jac Haudenschild. The Wooster native funded his own team once again and competed in roughly 50 events over the course of the season. Running a true outlaw schedule, Jac ran everything from local and regional shows to traveling with the All Stars and the World of Outlaws. He wrapped his season up by running the Trophy Cup for Rico Abreu Racing in California. Highlights of the 2019 season include:
- Victory at Attica Raceway Park on May 17
- Two top 10 finishes during Kings Royal weekend, including Saturday night
- Starting side by side with Sheldon in the same row for the Kings Royal
- Top 10 finish on his Knoxville Nationals qualifying night
- Runner up in a photo finish to teammate Rico Abreu on Trophy Cup opening night
- Top five in Trophy Cup point championship
- 45 years of racing and still a bad ass ????
We would like to thank all of our supporters for their contributions towards our 2019 campaign: Ron Jacobs Trucking, Priority Aviation, Triple XXX Chassis, Whistle Stop Bar & Grill, Performance Foot & Ankle, Finzer Farms, Fast Signs, PDR Oils & Lubricants, Fast Signs, Wilwood Disc Brakes and GME Steerings. And special thank you to all of the great Wild Child fans! Your merchandise purchases also help fund the team and your never-ending enthusiasm and passion help keep us positive and motivated!
Special thanks to Zach Ames for his unwavering support and tireless efforts he put into the car this year. Zach is literally a jack of all trades and did it all on the car this year.
For those who have inquired about 2020, Jac is already working towards getting the family owned #3 ready to go one more year. Additional support – both financially in the way of sponsors as well as labor, in the form of crew/shop help throughout the year – will allow a more robust 2020 schedule and that is the goal.
For sponsor, crew or other 2020 related inquires, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Travis Plunkett photo)